Please fill out the form below and we will contact you to answer any questions you may have regarding the purchase of this bike. Alternatively, you may call us direct at 949-254-6551.
Indian Red paint with aged patina and sheen. Clean but not polished!
Sheet metal is patinaed, well fit, and has minimal dings, no dents.
Header and tail pipe only.
Last running in July, 2018. It’s a built-up race engine and frame, 45 CI originally, and still is. Shunk cams and intake ports have been "breathed on," as in opened and polished as well as carb opened up. Last rebuild 1997, and not run until 2018. Clutch is original Indian parts. Standard 3 speed Indian Scout transmission.
Rims are 18-inch steel with painted rims and spokes.
Front Tire: Uniroyal MR 80 -18
Rear Tire: Uniroyal MR 80 -18
Clean Montana Title first titled in 2018;
There is also a PA Title signed by former owner in 1990 (that title being dated 1943)
Engine # HCH659
Frame # 636659
● Spare chrome air cleaner cover and miscellaneous bits taken off the racer, such as the cast head light mount, center pressure plate for fork dampening;
● 1990’s complete leather racing suit;
● Gloves and boots (both 1990’s era);
● Well-aged trackside boxed tool kit with some spares, like a spare head gasket, spark plugs and assorted tools.
● 4’ x 6’ 1936 INDIAN SPORT SCOUT RACER poster.
● Title copies from 1943 and notarized for sale to current owner in 1990. Eventually titled 2018 by current owner.