Please fill out the form below and we will contact you to answer any questions you may have regarding the purchase of this bike. Alternatively, you may call us direct at 949-254-6551.
Less than 44 miles
New paint in 2016. Comes with extra paint. Small paint chip on the oil tank beneath the oil cap.
Sheet metal is in excellent condition and well fit, all new.
Excellent condition, all new with the exception of the original Bates headlight and original rear fender stays.
This motorcycle is in outstanding mechanical condition. Full engine and transmission rebuild and runs very well. Head needs to be re-torqued after 50 miles. There is a small (very common for A10’s) oil leak at the speedometer cable where it attaches to the transmission. Sale includes all receipts and summery of costs which exceeds the buy now price.
Rims: Front and rear new/NOS spokes;; rims are chrome with steel spokes and nipple cadmium plated. .
Front Tire: New Dunlop K70 3.25-19
Rear Tire: New Dunlop K70 4.00-18
Engine # DA10R 94XX
Frame # GA10 101XXX
-- Excellent $22,755
-- Very Good $ $12,410
Hagerty Value Guide:
• #1 Concours $28,000
• #2 Excellent $23,000
• #3 Good $18,000
• Boyer ignition with Lithium battery
• Tapered head roller bearings
• New Amal Monobloc carburetor
• Street legal and geared for the street
• Special cam plate so shifting is 1 down and 3 up
• New shocks and progressive front fork springs
• New brakes and wheel bearings
• Rare original BT&E brake light
• Rebuilt Smith’s clockwork speedometer