February 20, 2017
Here at Classic Motorcycle Consignments we enjoy what we do! We especially enjoy communicating with our client base and hearing back from them. So our newsletter is occasionally more of a communication device, short and to the point, to reach out to you in your busy day.
LAS VEGAS 2017:
We had a great time in Vegas and said hello to many of our subscribers. We were also able to bid on bikes for clients that could not make the trip. Some bids were successful and others were not. On the successful bids we assisted with all transport arrangements and account payments. Next round of Auctions is the first week of June with another 500 to 700 motorcycles slated to cross the line.
• 1942 Harley Davidson XA correct military trim machine. Let us know if you are ready to sell. We have a client ready to purchase.
• 1942 WLA Military Parts. We purchased a bike in Vegas but it is missing some items. Looking for the chain guard, shift knob, front rifle scabbard holder, and front ammo can. Also any literature or other spare parts for this motorcycle.
• 101 Indian Scout. Well we did it again. We are again sold out of Indian 101’s. What do you have to offer?
• Kawasaki KZ 900. We have a client looking to buy a good running machine. What do you have to offer?
• Super X 45 Oil Pump. We I asked at Vegas for a Super X 45 oil pump. Someone told me they had one. PLEASE get back to me. My client needs it. See photo sample below:
• 1928 Harley Davidson JD rolling chassis with a fresh engine and tranny, original rusted, crusty sheet metal, reasonable wheels, tires and spokes. This project bike is ready for a final build and run, or just fire and run as is. Call Tim for details.
• 1948 Harley Davidson EL original survivor. This motorcycle was just picked up from the original owner. Great story, all original , incredible runner. Go to the web site to see More.
• 1970 BMW R 75. This motorcycle was just secured from a garage in Orange County, California. New top end, new battery (electric start), new fluids, and this baby started right up. Very nice entry level motorcycle in need of TLC from a new owner. See more Here.
If you're looking for a specific motorcycle to buy, please let us know and we will add it to our Wanted List.
Thanks for reading and we hope to hear from you soon or see you at the next event. As usual, call or email anytime, Tim and the staff at Classic Motorcycle Consignments!
Check in to the site often to see what we have and feel free to share our newsletters and other posts to Facebook and other social media.
Cheers from the Staff at Classic Motorcycle Consignments!
Tim Graber, Proprietor