The liquidation was a success! Thanks to all who came out to assist in identifying items and buying items!
The property is now being prepared for sale and will be available for review mid July.
The 3 complete motorcycles that have been recovered are being prepared for sale and will be posted here on Classic Motorcycle Consignments soon. They are Homer’s 1929 JD Twin Cam in race trim, Homers’ 1953 Norton Featherbed frame with his Ariel 4 inserted for power aka “Homer’s Ride” and a 1944 German Standard motorcycle in complete and running condition.
Other bikes including the Whizzers, the Ironhead Ariel, the Triumph, and the tandem bicycle have not yet been recovered. They were taken off property days after Homer’s death and have been reported as stolen. If you have any information about these bikes or see them for sale somewhere please contact us here at Classic Motorcycle Consignments.
Liquidation of the Homer Knapp Estate
AKA Hollywood Motorcycle and Machine
Homer Knapp’s machine shop and vehicles will be sold to the highest bidder over the Weekend of June 17, 18, 19, 2016.
All items on site will be sold as is, where is and how is.
Vehicles Available For Sale Include:
1) 1940 Lincoln Continental 2 door sedan. Condition not running 30 plus years, paint = rust. Body excellent. Complete except for the seats and rear interior side panels. CA Title. Parked with bad crank and main bearings. Replacement parts somewhere in the shop, maybe…
1) 1953 Ariel Norton Dominator, Homer’s bike. CA Title Condition 3 of 5
2) 1929 Harley Davidson JDH in race trim with race history Condition 1 of 5 CA Title
3) 1940 German Standard motorcycle condition unknown (4-5) CA Title
4) Numerous rolling chassis including, Lilacs, Magnum Electric, Servi Cycles, German Standard, and other including Honda CT 90 and whizzer parts.
5) All contents of the motorcycle shop will be sold.
Machine Shop Items For Sale:
All machines used in the business will be sold including lathes, mills, grinders, welders, and all hand and specialty tools, Advance Inspections available starting Thursday June 16th. Shop is located in North Hollywood. Email Tim@ClassicMotorcycleConsignments.com with questions and appointment requests.
Go to this OneDrive link to review more pictures of items: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=EAEFB15D080D0370!9391&authkey=!APG8VPG7-7zb45Q&ithint=folder%2c