Among the several recently sold bikes, three of the four 1942 INDIANS (from the Civilian Collection) have been SOLD!
Only ONE LEFT and it’s SPECIAL! Have you ever heard of a 42-inch JR Scout? Check it out!
NEW ARRIVALS!! (Click on images for more pics & info)
• 1963 BSA Rocket Gold Star Spitfire … incredible beauty!
• 1969 Triumph T 120 R Bonneville
• 1940 Indian Jr Scout
• 1911 Indian Twin – Hedstrom… incredible piece of Indian Motorcycle History!
• Hanford Swap Meet – May 19th
• Mecum Vegas Auction – Jun 1st and 2nd
Featuring 100 Bikes from the Jim Lattin Collection.
Call Tim if you want his personal view of bikes
if you’re unable to attend.
Thanks for your continued support and reading our occasional emails.
Check in to the site often to see what’s new and feel free to share our newsletters on Facebook and other social media.
Cheers from the Staff at Classic Motorcycle Consignments!
Tim Graber, Proprietor